▌What is Refined White Salangane’s Nest?
White Salangane’s Nest is an ivory-colored Salangane’s Nest, sometimes slightly yellow or gray. It is the most common type of Salangane’s Nest on the market because of its higher output and lower price than Gold Salangane’s Nest and Blood Salangane’s Nest
- Origin: The Salangane’s Nest are harvested at Nha Trang Salanganes House Co., Ltd
- Packaging specification: 5 grams box, 10 grams box, 30 grams box, 50 grams box, 100 grams box
▌Classification of White Salangane’s Nest?
There are 3 types of White Salangane’s Nest:
- Raw Salangane’s Nest: is a type of Salangane’s Nest that remains in its original state after exploitation. So there is still fluff and impurities attached.
- Pre-processed Salangane’s Nest: from the Raw Salangane’s Nest, the least feathers can be lightly misted, then use the manual hair removal method to clean the Salangane’s Nest, the level of cleanliness is 95%.
- Refined Salangane’s Nest: is a Salangane’s Nest that is fully soaked and cleaned of 100% fluff and impurities. Then, use a mold to shape and dry it with a fan.
▌ What are the nutritional ingredients in Refined White Salangane’s Nest?
Studies and Salangane’s Nest have 31 elements of micronutrients, very rich in Ca, Fe. Salanganes’Nest elements useful for nerve and memory stability such as Mn, Br, Cu, Zn have a high content …
In addition, there are 18 amino acids in the bird’s nest, some are very high as aspartic acid, Serine, Tyrosine, Leucine, … are substances that quickly recover damage from radiation exposure. or toxic substance.
▌ Who can use Refined White Salangane’s Nest?
The product can be used by many people. In particular, the product is suitable for:
- Children 2 years and older
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People with physical fatigue who often feel tired, dizzy
- Skinny & weak people with low immunity or the elderly
- Patients who are sick, undergoing treatment or just recovered from illness
- Heavy workers, stressed people, people who work under high pressure
- Women who need to keep fit and beautify their skin
▌ What are the uses of Refined White Salangane’s Nest?
Improve health, Prolong life: Consistently consuming Salangane’s Nest over a period of time can help maintain a youthful and healthy body with fewer illnesses, thereby improving overall health and extending lifespan.
Improve quality of life: Salangane’s Nest also has the effect of enhancing sexual function, improving lung function, cleansing the respiratory system, helping to improve conditions such as asthma, excessive phlegm in the lungs and throat, coughing, bloody cough and a tendency towards tuberculosis. In addition, Salangane’s Nest is also very beneficial for the heart and blood circulation.
Good for pregnant women: Using Salangane’s Nest during pregnancy can enhance the health of both the mother and the baby. Women who consume Salangane’s Nest soup after giving birth will recover quickly, become more slender and preserve their beauty. For young children with weak digestive systems and livers, consuming Salangane’s Nest can improve and supplement their nutritional deficiencies, making them healthier and promoting faster growth.
Strengthens the immune system & slows down the progression of AIDS: Salangane’s Nest can be used by people of different ages, both male and female. Consuming Salangane’s Nest helps to restore the health of patients after surgery or illness, especially by enhancing the immune system and endocrine function. Recently, it has also been suggested that Salangane’s Nest can help limit the development of AIDS by activating cell division in the immune system. Additionally, Salangane’s Nest can be used in cancer treatment.
▌How to use Refined White Salangane’s Nest?
Under 12 months old:
It’s not recommended to give Salangane’s Nest to infants under 12 months old because their digestive system is not yet fully developed and may not be able to absorb the nutrients in bird’s nest properly. It’s best to consult with a pediatrician before giving any new food to young children.
From 1 year old and above:
- 2 – 3 gram per time, use once a day or twice a week.
- Enhance immune system, develop intelligence and physical strength.
1 to 3 months:
- During this stage, it is not recommended to use Salangane’s Nest.
3 to 7 months:
- Mothers should consume regularly about 6 – 7 gram of Salangane’s Nest per day, and on average, about 100 gram of Salangane’s Nest per month.
- At this stage, the digestive system of the fetus has stabilized, and the immune system begins to develop, so it is necessary to supplement the source of nutrition at this time.
8 to 9 months:
- Mothers should reduce the dosage to about 5 gram of bird’s nest. It should be consumed once a day, with an average of 70 gram per month.
- It is not necessary to supplement with a lot of nutrients during this stage as the fetus is fully developed and spends most of the time sleeping.
Use 5 gram/per serving and consume once a day.
Patients who are undergoing treatment should consume one cup of Salangane’s Nest cooked with rock sugar regularly every day. On average, they should consume around 150 gram of Salangane’s Nest per month
▌ Why should you buy Refined White Salangane’s Nest at Nha Trang Salanganes House?
On the market today, there are many nutritious drinking water products from Salangane’s Nest with a variety of types, prices and quality. Therefore, customers will be very difficult to choose and find a quality product like that.
So how to buy quality Refined White Salangane’s Nest with good price? The easiest is that you should find a reliable address to choose to buy Nha Trang Salanganes House – one of the long-term oats farmers in Khanh Hoa and specializing in supplying products from reputable bird’s nests across the country – will be the best choice for customers.
With clear origin
- Nha Trang Salanganes House Co., Ltd is one of the units that successfully studied and lured the bird’s nest into the house since 2005 in Nha Trang city. So far Nha Trang Salanganes House has owned and put into operation 12 bird houses in Nha Trang city
- Key business products: Bird’s nest and products from bird’s nest. All products have been certified by the Ministry of Health – the Department of Food Safety to announce compliance with food safety regulations.
- Achieve the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008.
- The swallow bird nest products of Nha Trang Salanganes House are present in big cities such as Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Vinmart supermarket system nationwide.
With guaranteed quality
- Principle of action: Always the best companion to community health care. With a 300% money back guarantee if counterfeit goods are found
- Food safety management system complies with ISO 22000: 2005
With after sales service and optimal customer care
- Customers will be able to buy quality products at the most competitive prices in the market.
- With a team of experienced and skilled consultants, we are committed that the customers who come to Nha Trang Nha Trang will be well cared for and dedicated.
- Attractive reward policy for old customers
- Support advice and answer questions related to bird’s nest products 24/7.